Wednesday, 12 October 2016

Assalamualaikum and very good morning everyone...
today for this post I want to talk about the Science Computer Assignment that I just finish...
The Assignment is to make infographic based on specific topic that was given by my teacher.. so the topic that I got is Network Topology..

What it looks like?

ok I will show you...



 
 
So this is My Network Topology...

So in this Infographic I explain what is the meaning of network topology....
And Network topology have 3 type of topology which is Bus Network, Ring Network and Star Network..

In this Infographic, I explain about the meaning of each network.. and I list the advantage and disadvantage of each network...

In this assignment, I learn a lot about the network.. and before this I don't know there bus network, ring network n star network... I learn a lot of things in this assignment n I will used it in the future....

By the way in this opportunity I want to promote my friends blog.. Her blog is much way amazing than mine... Hope you guys can check her blog..



So that's all for today post..Thank you and Assalamualaikum...




No comments:

Post a Comment